Saturday – day of a Holiday Party……here’s what I learned….
When I say “Tell me ALL about your trip!”, I will talk for the next 45 minutes. (yes, you read that right – I asked a question and then didn’t let her answer)
If I go shopping with you, you will use coupons damnit! (actually it was a receptive coupon audience)
On the same shopping trip, make sure that the woman next to you is not admiring the cake that you are making fun of. (cupcakes in the shape of a “J” – “what a beautiful wreath!”)
We know some very skilled cheese and cracker arrangers.
I have some very talented and creative friends – this makes for awesome presents!!
Ears and headpieces are always fun!
Squirrel!
I can only share a limited number of pictures from the evening BECAUSE when when I am innocently asked for my camera, the pictures are not that innocent!
Some people will call to send their regrets even if they are puking
The poang chair is not my friend - it interferes with my ability to get to the chips and dip.
And for some reason, I found this SNL skit to be funny even days later:
Ding-dong! Hello! You got a new doorbell.
Ding-dong! Come inside my house. Hello.
Knock knock. Who’s there? Doorbell. Ding-dong.
Bonjour. Uh la la. Ding-dong.
Hello! Wine and cheese. Ding-dong.
Ding-dong! I’m getting married today. Hello.
Honk-honk. Your doorbell. Ding-dong! Car.
Ding-dong! Router. Netflix. What?
Ding-dong! Woof! Bears.
Jingle bells, jingle bells. Answer your door.
Ding-dong! Happy birthday, Jesus.
Ding-dong! Hanukkah House.
Goodbye. I need to read my magazine.
Ding-dong! Bing-Boom. Okay. He-hey. What?
3 years ago









1 comments:
SQUIRREL !!!
Post a Comment