3 years ago
Friday, January 7, 2011
Cans, Cans...
I went food shopping last night… The people shopping there were nuts…even more nuts than usual….
Besides the “Pre-storm panic – we NEED eggs, bread and milk because we will never be able to dig out and what if we need supplies!!!” shoppers, there were the people shopping Shoprite’s famous Can-Can Sale…aggressively shopping, may I add….
People were SNATCHING cans of Progresso soup off the shelf…..one guy had a shopping cart full of Ronzoni pasta because it was 40 cents a box….(me? I had 3 boxes of another pasta that were free after coupons) It was impossible not to stare…
The jingle was playing every 20 minutes too…I’m already there – no need to remind me!! Of course it got stuck in my head…..was told that if I sang the “Can-Can” song one more time, I would have to walk home. Naturally I waited until we were pulling in the driveway to start up again…tee-hee….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment