There was a five year anniversary that came and went in July. It was a milestone of happiness for the main people involved but for me it was a reminder of how much time has passed since a coward made a stupid decision. One of those lovely decisions that can never be fixed or undone.…
Admittedly, I went a bit crazy in the aftermath of what can only be called a betrayal – mainly due to the way that the whole thing was handled…..and stretched out longer than it needed to be. (on all sides)
It no longer hurts the way that it did or brings out my vindictive side when I mention it. I have had so many different experiences (including some bucket list items) that never would have occurred had things stayed the same. The most recent disclosure from someone close to the source let me know how badly things have been going – I did not feel superior or revel in the fact that karma has really been kicking back….I just felt sorry for them.
I do not wallow in it or want to fix it….it’s just a thought that disappears.









2 comments:
Damn, you're starting to sound all grown up!
LOL - yeah, that happens sometimes!! :-)
Post a Comment