Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey Universe…

Hey Universe…it’s been a while….

Since we have the great job covered (a bit more cash would be nice but hey, I do love the job and they spoil us so no real complaints), I’m just throwing this out there:

Some reinforcement in my financial discipline.  (This is the year that it will be paid off)

The two story house (not a split level ranch) with the sunny kitchen, french doors, garage, great yard to play croquet and volleyball in and everything else on "the" list.

The four legged creatures that add to everyday life.  (as a constant - not to add to what is already there now)

The chubby cheeked little ones that grow up to be wonderful people.

Vacations that are relaxing and indulging.

The right person to share it all with. 





I know that you are working on it, but I figured it would not hurt to put some positive affirmation it out there...

0 comments: