Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ramblings of Rage?



Anger is a gift! (name that band...)

So when is it my turn to be angry and unleash my rage upon the planet?

Better yet, why, why, why would I even want to be that angry and upset?

I've experienced blood boiling rage - not a fun place to be and even though it was warranted at the time, I never want to go back to it. It was caused by the person who inspired the majority of my best writing. (deep pain brings out some good writing, right?)

The FML phrase - there have been times in life where things have really, really sucked but I don't think that I’ve had a FML moment where you just want to check out.

You find joy somewhere and take it from there.

Seriously, life is too short to spend it being pissed off!

0 comments: