I think Aaron missed Pony. He asked about him about an hour into the cruise, right as we passed by the Statue of Liberty. He wondered why I hadn't taken him out at a great, "Pony Photo Spot." Teehee.
Yep. Progress indeed. Next time. I'll remember to bring him next time. Oh yeah, that very well may be at the end of the summer. Labor Day weekend. I think we're going to Vegas for Aaron's cousin's wedding.
For those of you that wonder what goes on in my brain, miss the sparkle or just wonder what I'm up to.....here I will share the randomness of my mind.....all the real secrets will stay in my paper and ink journal......
3 comments:
I think Aaron missed Pony. He asked about him about an hour into the cruise, right as we passed by the Statue of Liberty. He wondered why I hadn't taken him out at a great, "Pony Photo Spot." Teehee.
See, you can't take a trip without Pony!! And I see that as major progress since Pony was threatened with "flying" off a landmark in Italy!
Yep. Progress indeed. Next time. I'll remember to bring him next time. Oh yeah, that very well may be at the end of the summer. Labor Day weekend. I think we're going to Vegas for Aaron's cousin's wedding.
Post a Comment