TGP was a trooper and bought tickets for a very late showing of Eclipse….and even if he was bored to tears, he did not show it!
I enjoyed the action sequences, I cheered for the wolves (puppy!!) and my heart broke for Jacob over and over again…almost as bad as I felt for him while reading the beginning of “Breaking Dawn”….
RPazz is still quite the little English bon-bon.....like that needed to be said…
Not really a fan with what they did with Jasper's hair....but it was neat to see the way that they did his backstory.
Carlisle can do no wrong.....but there no black Benz butt shot...boo! I want to see a mass of Cullen cars!!
And Jacob...the first time you see him, it’s a pure 50’s rebel moment…and they do joke about him not owning a shirt!!
Victoria is on-screen so little and has a massive wig so you really do not notice that it’s a different access.
Edward’s bed was a bit disappointing – it was written much more descriptively so I had a different mental image of it.
All in all, I did enjoy…definitely worth staying up past my bedtime for it!!!
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment