Thursday, December 9, 2010

Note To Self…

Note to self...do not give myself a panic attack by leaving a note to self...

I have too many pieces of paper on my desk at home…they all need to be dealt with….I can’t just throw them away…

I am prone to anxiety attacks if I am not careful…a souvenir from my mall days. The worst it ever got was when I was in the supermarket and I had to decide on a salad dressing flavor. And then I told myself “This is not an earth shattering decision - pick one!” Ever since then I can talk myself down/out of them (most of the time – on occasion I am left feeling ancy).

Last night I was seeing red due to a lack of control over the situation - circumstances tied back to she-who-must-not-be-blogged-about. I was fortunate to have outside help to pull myself back together….but I really never ever want to feel that way again….

0 comments: