Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Kids, what have we learned today?

I rock at doing my job because I take REALLY good notes. (that and a healthy fear of screwing up things in the almighty computer system helps too)

Even after 5 years, four moves and a lack of artificial sunlight, the lone bamboo stalk survives.

French men are very charming.

I can make even the most stoic people chuckle.

I can decipher most ESL essays when the person with the degree in it is stuck.

It is always better to snuggle on the cold evenings and mornings – whether it be with a person or a furball.

I don’t need to verify on FB what I already know, but it still makes me smile.

Despite some hearing damage due to years of marching band and being in drumline, I can hear what most people are whispering about.

I may be cheesy at times, but I am surrounded by the people that appreciate me and my sparkle.

0 comments: