Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oldy Old?

I have a confession…..I have been listening to a book on tape (CD).

I hear that phrase – “book on tape” – and cringe…it conjures up images of blue hairs driving at 45 mph on the highway in their massive tank of a sedan.

But the book summary intrigued me when the CD set happened to cross my path so I figured I would try it.

12 cds….13.5 hours total….

I am currently on Disc 4 and I look forward to getting in the car and finding out what happens next.

I actually do not mind getting stuck in traffic because I get to hear more of the story.

Yeah…I thought that only old people did this…

Does this make me old….or an oldy old?

2 comments:

BeeOhVee said...

Whatcha readin' (listenin'... to)?

Dizzy Vizzy said...

It's called "Think of a Number" by John Verdon - narrated by George Newbern (was the husband of the daughter in Father of the Bride). Just found out that my library has most of the the Clive Cussler books on CD...this may continue for a while...