It’s true....I have decided to go to the dark side and get an Iphone.
The biggest hurdle was the fact that I would be going from a $40 a month phone bill to $100 a month…$720 a year that I could be throwing at my debt.
Of course, I had to make a list in order to rationalize it….
GPS for hiking/snowshoeing
Faster ability to identify the tracks and scat that I see on trails (yes, there is an app for scat…
I can log that hike/snowshoe trek
Better use of my calendar – avoiding double bookings like this past weekend
Be more up to date with email replies
Better use of my address book (instead of “wait until I get home to do that”)
Take time to play a bit when I get stressed
Actually know what people are up to instead of getting on FB once a week
And the biggest reason of all – I got a computer virus at work…very frustrating and I felt like I was dead in the water. I could have tracked a few packages and flights or I could have played Angry Birds to relax while I waited for the verdict…(just in case you were wondering, turns out it’s an evil Root Virus that someone else had a month ago.)
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment