From one version of Into The Woods to the other!
A local hike due to an event that is coming to the area next summer.
This is the first of many upcoming hikes to help the organizer get familiar with these woods.
This is the first of many upcoming hikes to help the organizer get familiar with these woods.
Twinkie in the woods!
Glacial erratic in the woods!!
And where would we be without a car in the woods?
This was a new one for me since we came back down from the cliffs via a different route.
The littlest hiker made it almost to the end - I had to carry her the last 1/2 mile. A solid 21 pounds of training weight! (along with balance challenge)
It was interesting to watch her - regardless of who had the leash, I am her alpha. She went with the pack but would not move until I did. Since I was in the lead, the crew got to take turns having a rental dog!
Truth be told - she is not my dog either but since she has bonded with me
so tightly (as in "ain't no sunshine when she's gone"), it's my dog.
This was a new one for me since we came back down from the cliffs via a different route.
The littlest hiker made it almost to the end - I had to carry her the last 1/2 mile. A solid 21 pounds of training weight! (along with balance challenge)
It was interesting to watch her - regardless of who had the leash, I am her alpha. She went with the pack but would not move until I did. Since I was in the lead, the crew got to take turns having a rental dog!
Truth be told - she is not my dog either but since she has bonded with me
so tightly (as in "ain't no sunshine when she's gone"), it's my dog.









0 comments:
Post a Comment