Monday, July 22, 2013

Blended Mountains...


Ever dance so hard that your sides hurt? Or maybe it’s from all the laughing… 

My guest bartending gig was quite fun. “There’s ice stuck in my straw, I get a free drink!” Two days of sitting on a breezy porch running a blender, joking around with bendy straws and predicting which car will be the next up the driveway. 


The band rocked – I don’t know where they get their energy. They played for six hours with only one break in the middle and then were ready to party after their instruments were packed away.

The Sunday afternoon meat is one of the many, many reasons that I delayed going home.  I thought about packing up the car, said “I don’t want to leave” and was there for at least six more hours. A sentiment shared by a few select others that actually made it to the main road and then came back. 


I think we broke the dog too. She met so many new people, was serenaded, had her water bowl turned into a Barbie pool and was loved up by everyone (even self-declared cat lovers). 

She is SO tired!


The weekend was yet again energizing and exhausting at the same time - I did not want it to end. I can’t describe it accurately – it gives me such a good feeling. 

I know that if it becomes the norm, then it would not be as special for me as it is now. 

I love that these kinds of days exist. 

0 comments: