Thursday, September 19, 2013

Je Suis un Pirate!



I am learning French – a little bit at a time.  Every morning, I try out as new phrase on my co-worker. (a native speaker)

And since today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day, I went with the statement of the obvious! 

"Je Suis un Pirate!"  

It made for an amusing conversation about this 'international" holiday.

I have a couple of pirate jokes to share during the day but I am not going to have the same undertaking as last year.  Posting a joke every hour on FB for 12 hours became work by the end.  Something fun should not require an alarm!

So, as I head off to start the silliness, I leave you, dear readers, with this….


What be a pirate's least favorite colour? MARRRRRRRROON! 




1 comments:

Chele76 said...

I wrote a clever smart-ass comment, but my phone ate it. Now I don't remember it.