Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 1 – 1/17/15




There is quite the difference between activity at 4:30  and 5:30 am!  Luckily my room was available and I got in a power nap before I had to meet up with everyone at the National Museum of Ireland.  After a bit of culture (gold shiny things and bodies pulled from bogs), there were pints and laughs in a few pubs throughout the afternoon.  It also helped me get my bearings/orientation in the city.  



Look - a unicorn!!




I had a ginger interaction with 12 hours of landing and the result was an amusing selfie to show as proof of life to my friends.  “Americans, do you have an Apple 6 charger!?”







There were pre-pre-dinner drinks, pre-dinner drinks and finally dinner at the Fade Street Social Tapas restaurant.  I was fading but still went for “one last one” after dinner.  


We're so fancy!!



The vibe of Dublin was welcoming and I was embracing it right back!!



0 comments: