*Gasp* I am in awe of today’s deals…..
Remember the Toys R Us gift card that I got yesterday? I spent it at Babies R Us on majorly clearanced items so I can give a plethora of onesies to my friend that just had a baby. Throw in some baby wipes that I got a great deal on and it’s a pretty decent gift!
The cashier was actually admiring my deal at the register and then his eyes bugged out of his head when I told him how I got the gift card. Tee-hee! Yeah, I don't pay full price, there’s no need to.
And then I hit Bath & Body Works - armed with a coupon and a dealsmithing mindset. Antibacterial soap - usually retails for $5, sometimes goes on sale for 3 for $10.....This week it's 4 for $10. And I had a $10 off your $30 purchase coupon.
Bought myself 12 soaps - each cost about $1.67 before tax. (OOP was about $22). They are never that cheap!! And yes, I have a use for them, I didn’t just frivolously buy that many soaps.
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment