Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mini Adventure....

I had a mini adventure yesterday – it was planned out, but it had the feeling of hopping in the car and just driving – the sun was shining and I did not have a strict agenda – just some things that I wanted to do.

The used book store that I have mentioned before was having an anniversary sale. I have been reading a lot of magazines lately but I want/need to switch back to books – I have a bunch waiting for me now! (including the bio of Dog the Bounty Hunter and Michael Flately - come on – for $1.50 each, I could not say no!)

The area’s nearest Sonic was there so I had my cherry limeade fix as well. Freaky thing was that as the car hop (on roller skates!) handed it to me, “Don’t Stop Believing” came on the parking lot’s speakers….yeah…that song is still stalking me.



And there was the required stop at the former Danvers Mental Asylum since I was in the area - that building just takes my breathe away. The rent to live in those apartments is ridiculous but if I had the money, I probably would move there.

0 comments: