I am prowling for inspiration. Besides the fact that my life goals seem to have gone missing, I have a request from my brother. After making the "you always come up with great ideas since you look at life differently than I do” statement, he asked me to think of a few ideas to aid in his newest business venture. I am flattered and we have had discussions like this before, but now I am racking my brain trying to find a good idea for him.
I know that I should leave it alone and the idea will come to me - like the idea to spike the mulled cider with Cinnamon Schnapps a week ago. The beverage needed kick but I didn't know what to add…....I focus on doing my hair and VOILA! - the idea pops into my head.
If this idea works, I may have the solution to my geographical debate.....I could eventually become a snowbird! (for those not familiar with the term, it means that I would live in the North for the nice weather and then bail to the South when the cold weather kicks in)
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment