I use the phrase “Ooo – high excitement!” alot….last night it was of the bad variety.
You ever have a fun night and as you calmly drive home calamity strikes? Yeah…that was last night. But it happened to the car behind me – which was driven by a friend.
The pessimistic side of me would say “WTF Universe”?
The optimistic side of me (which prevails most of the time) was chanting – “Thank God you’re ok….cars can be replaced, people can not!”
And as I stared at the mangled front of the car, I really started chanting “You’re ok, you’re ok, you’re ok….”
There are certain situations that you never want to experience nor have your friends experience….this is one of them…
Thank you Universe for protecting my friend…..
3 years ago









3 comments:
Thank you for the crime scene photos, and the moral support.
It sure could have been A LOT worse.
Hugs. Good lord! Thank goodness you adn your friend are okay.
Glad you and your friend are ok! These things always happen so unexpectedly. :)
Post a Comment