I have always joked that "boys are stupid" - we do not have venom in our veins until the first guy breaks our hearts...
Then the venom just builds and we take it out on every guy after that comes into our lives...
Yet we still find a minute to have an inappropriate question session via email or a bet that involves who can scare who first and we realize that there is potential in the world....
And the best reminder of all - the text session where teen angst is in full effect.....
Realizing that the teen is in for many more years of sending me "Here's the drama" texts....it will only get more and more complex as she gets older but I can't tell her that...
Nice to have the ability to live along with her in the beginning stages....and enjoy the "easy" drama as I work on getting rid of mine....
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment