Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Peek....



Here are the rules for the award:

Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.


I was trying to be good and come up with other random things about me....different from this entry that I did almost a year ago!


Pixie Dusties nominated me - Thank you!!!


My 7 Facts

1. I get reminders every single day that I have made the right decision to move back home…these reminders have also helped me motivate myself more than I ever thought possible….

2. Fastest way to get me to snicker is to mention “unit” in a sentence…..ah, the “Band Rag” mentality is alive and well…and I am spreading it to others….

3. Right now, my favorite candle scent is Cinnamon…..it changes with the seasons ….

4. I have an irrational fear of midgets…I no longer watch TLC due to this……(seriously, they have 4 midget shows!!!)

5. I miss my Instrument…even though things are not the way that they used to be…..

6. I will probably never be able to listen to any Journey song without experiencing some level of pain…..but to quote Lady Antebellum “I’d rather hurt than feel nothing at all.”

7. I used to be a lover of sweets….now I tend to swing towards savory….

My nominations (not sure if they will play along, but I will tag them nonetheless….)

1. Amber & Ari 2 Day


0 comments: