Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adventure!

I have taken to recapping my weekends in a lump statements...

This past one included - Fire Pit, Kayak, E & C, more Fire Pit and BBQ!!

But I feel compelled to elaborate!

Fire Pit - snuggly, controlled fire with "sprinkles" that made it change color!! (purple, teal, 3 shades of blue, green - just SO cool)

Kayak - got to help with more garbage clean up but also realize how far I have come with paddling - I can paddle backwards comfortably!

E & C - had not seen them in a while and we got to chat about life...

More Fire Pit - self explanatory, right?

BBQ - fun times even though we did not indulge our hostess and play Beer Pong....

And then there was the Grand Finale to the weekend.....taking the One Who Must Not Be Blogged About home.....she yanked my car out of gear on the highway twice (from automatic to fake stick), breathed a sigh of relief at being in her own home and adapted SO quickly to the caretakers....we all breathed our own sigh of relief!

0 comments: