Thursday, September 9, 2010

D-D-D-Deals!!

So as not to bore you all with another pic of stuff, I simply would like to thank the following stores….

Target

$0.39 box of 375 count Q-tips (manufacturer & Target coupon)
$1.99 Purex 3 in 1 – 20 loads of laundry for ten cents each? Yeah, I’ll take that!

Rite Aid

For $0.42, I took home:
2 20 oz. Pepsi Max’s
1 snack size bag of Doritos
2 packs of Orbit gum


The Pepsi’s had BOGO coups from both RA and the manufacturer (combined equaled to 2 free sodas), the Doritos coupon was for a free bag when you bought 2 Pepsis and the gum was a BOGO coupon as well. (The person at the register keyed in the full price vs the sale price. Total should have really been about $1)

Shoprite

I saved $28.50 between sales and coupons – OOP was $11.66 for 4 packs of Weaver chicken products (nuggets, tenders, etc.) at $1.99 each, cottage cheese at $0.77, 2 boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal at $1.50 each and Milk at $0.99. Only thing I paid full price for was the chopped spinach ($0.99) which I need for dinner tonight.

0 comments: