Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ooo, look a chicken!!


"Ooo look a chicken" - that is how our winery tour began - no joke, there were chickens outside and I stoppped mid sentence during check in to say "Ooo look a chicken".

My brother drove us to drink - literally - we toured the lower Hudson Valley wineries during their "Wreath Fineries at the Wineries" event. By bringing a GPS, we were able to hit 9 out of the 10 wineries in 1 day because we didn't get lost. I stayed below budget and only bought 1 case of wine - a nice mix from all the places we visited.

We also played "Beat the Limo Full of Drunks", "Watch out for Melted Black Ice - AHH!" and "Where's the Nuts on the Road?" (only found a penny & a used band aid – no cashews or acorns - lol)

Funny moment - "I’m bored – can I go through your purse?" "OK.....Wait, not the cell phone, look through ANYTHING but the cell phone!!!" "Why?" "Umm, just give it back, give it back, hand it over.....now.....please!!!" Sheesh - I have to lock my phone around adults now. :-P

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

DANG IT! next time you have fun like that - esp. with wine - you need to share!!