Thursday, May 28, 2009

Honest Scrap...

“It’s a Major Award!” - I had to keep her title – it’s funny. Thank you to BeeOhVee!

The rules for this award are as follows:
1.) List 10 honest things about yourself
2) Pass it on to 7 cool people who embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

So here's some Honesty from me...

1.) I have to make sure that all my garbage cans are empty when I have visitors coming over.

2.) I used to count stairs as I walked up or down them – if the number ended in an odd number, I’d have to do a double step to make the number even…..I used to rationalize it by saying that I’m a Libra – I need balance.

3.) I overpack – mainly shoes – especially when the trip involves driving somewhere (more room for stuff!) – I usually end up wearing a third of the shoes, but still continue to do it. I have received gifts addressed to “The Queen of Overpacking” because of this.

4.) I have learned to control my over-expressive face over the years, but disgust is the one that I really can’t hide.

5.) I fear that my lack of patience with some older people will haunt me/be revisited upon me when I get old.

6.) When I get interested in something, I have to research it up, down, left and sideways until my curiosity is satisfied/I have exhausted all resources. I am left with a brain full of obscure facts that I randomly share.

7.) My favorite F-word really is Frolic, not Free.

8.) I am very well aware that I am emotionally high maintenance – hug me!!

9.) It is easier for me to help others in lieu of dealing with my own pain – helping them actually does help me in it’s own way.

10.) I have a good sense of direction, but have become accustomed to using my GPS as a crutch and get nervous if I don’t have it with me on long trips.

I’m not going to tag anyone else, especially since I know the ones that would do it were already tagged!

1 comments:

Chele76 said...

lol great minds think alike! I had just pre-published mine for 4pm today!!! lol