Monday, March 22, 2010

Batmaaaannnn.....(Part 2)...

It’s no secret that I miss my friends and vice versa – getting to see them for a whole bunch of silly fun made for a fantastic weekend!! Even though we were down a friend (and her cardboard cut out), we still had a blast.

Wii Party - I got the bonus of seeing one herd of CT friends on Friday night. Somehow I ended up with the master controller during Super Mario Bros. and got everyone killed (several times)!!

“Poker Face” was played a bunch of times in the many, many ways that is available on Youtube…..except the original…..

Fun Texts – because even when you are away, a silly text makes it not seem as far…..

Second Weekend Bonus – stopping at a friend’s wine shop and chatting about life, plugs and wine…..

Driving Topless – prompting a FB comment of “false advertising”. The Jeep Wrangler is such a bad-ass vehicle – you sit higher than the majority of the other cars on the road and realize that you could run over them at any time….we sang our lungs out on the drive up to NH and enjoyed the stares that we got…..yup, car load of kick ass girls – get out of our way!!

My friend’s husband was a great sport during New Moon and did not groan too much at being subjected to “REWIND THAT!! Play it in SLOW motion!!!” as we watched the jailbait yumminess that is Jacob….(he had the remote)

Not having to yell “Sparkle, damnit!” at the cupcakes because they already looked like disco balls….

Staying true to every other time that I have seen New Moon, I squealed “PUPPY!!” when the first wolf was revealed….

Presents!! Even though it was not my b-day, I still got some! An “All Crazy” CD, candy cane pens that I am using now even though it’s March….and a shirt that says “I love Midget Porn”….I wore that for about five minutes before choking/snarfing wine all over it….luckily Tide was available and the stains came out!

And when others are trying to fall asleep, there is not much else to do but start in with “Batmaann….”, “Candy Gram”, “What’s that light? There’s an alien in the room!!”, “I need a drink of water!!”, etc. only to find out that they all have TV’s on and no one can hear you and your roomate….but we laughed anyway….

Leaving was sad – but not the same all consuming pain that I have when I leave Florida since I know that I will see them all again soon!

Overall I know that I am where I need to be right now and that they are all just a quick road trip away….and that is a good thing.....

0 comments: