Monday, March 1, 2010

Yak, Yak, Yak, Yak, Yak....

So...what did I do Sunday? Snow kayaking!!!

But what to call it....Snowaking? Snyaking?

Well, as long as there is no real yacking, I am ok with whatever it is called...


We actually had more fun than the kids sledding next to us...proving that adults are big kids, just with bigger and better toys....

And I had the easiest set of directions to follow during set-up. I asked how I could help...."Just stand there and look pretty." w00t! I'm a shoe-in for the "Best Helper Ever" award!




2 comments:

kfold said...

lol NOW I understand. I thought you were actually kayaking through a river with snow. I was thinking to myself that it sounded a little dangerous, especially at night. But then again, adventures are always more exciting when there is risk involved. :)

Daleen said...

Ooh it looks like so much fun! Why can't we have snow :(