A while ago, in a previous job title, I met a very cool graphic designer and we reconnected through the Facebook about a year ago....
In the years since we originally met, we have had the ususal life changes - some good, some bad.....but he has also transformed into an inspirational athlete who does all the running and biking that I will never do!! (as I have joked before, I need to be chased by a man with a chainsaw in order to run....)
He's currently training for the MS150 so he has been posting fun videos. (and there's a bonus for those of you that like techno!) Check out his blog - http://www.erichenao.com/
If you would like to donate, here's the direct quote from him "Remember folks, I ride because people with MS can’t. The money you donate to my page, goes to developing research to finding a cure to beat MS. Give what you can, and I’ll keep riding!" http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/eric.henao "
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment