Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is better with a purple feather....


I had to take off my horns and my mask to try it on, but it was so well worth it - I have my hat.
A fun time at a different Ren Faire - not better, just different.
Plus I had a great time watching the different friend circles in my life get along - just like I knew that they would.
We discovered that a "yard of beer" is only 18 inches, that instinctively you will eat a gummy worm even if it's handed to you by a freak in a box, that Rick Astley is alive and well and performing in a teal kilt and the best defense against a zombie pirate is a peacock headdress.
The friend blending continued Sunday night with another guest star from NJ who met us for dinner and drinks (emphasis on the drinks).
Good times makes the weekend go by way too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my website wrong. But it was fun blending with you guys.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Link is fixed - it defaulted to a blogger format for some reason...