Friday, October 3, 2008

Nesting?

I went out recently and bought really, really, really (seriously really!) comfy blankets and a few small appliances (crock pot & a rice cooker) - is it a subliminal vote not to look at Orlando anymore?

Life up here has not turned out as I had expected – not a failure, just different. There have been fun adventures and good times, but I am alone more than I would like to be. Yet I won’t spend time with someone just for the sake of not being alone (this applies to more than just dating) – there needs to be a connection.

I do still have the energy to move to a new place but there won’t be the safety net of family within driving distance. But if I don’t do it, will I regret it?

And seriously - the blankies are super comfy!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I think I said in college, the only thing you must do is what you feel in your heart is true. (blues traveler)

If you really belong in Orlando, you'd know it.

kfold said...

Comfy blankets are a necessity.

Chele76 said...

((((you want to go skiing))))

these are subliminal messages ;)