I am wearing my first turtleneck of the season. Paired with a wool plaid skirt and knee-high black leather boots, but it still is a sign of the cold weather season!
Partly because I was cold this morning and partly because I have a raspy voice – I am not going to accept that I may be sick.
This weekend I did tear myself away from Twilight long enough to do the “Great Winter Wardrobe Switchover” – the thing that my southern friends don’t quite understand and also find amusing. You move the summer clothes out of the closet and put in the winter ones – the summer clothes are in a trunk and will wait for spring (or a trip to Florida).
These are the same people that just look uncomfortable when you bundle them up to go outside and play in the snow – they’re just not used to wearing lots of clothes! (to them, clothes are awkward)
And my big puffy comforter is out of storage – I hit snooze twice, snuggled in and made myself a fort. Definitely a winter perk!
3 years ago









1 comments:
start loading up on the airborn, vitamin c and whatever else humanly possibly to boost up your immunity. Whatever you do - do NOT get a massage...until 11/15 that is! lol
I did my clothes switch over as well. I have a million blazers to add to my daily wardrobe. Ah, Stacey and Clinton would be so proud of me.
Post a Comment