So, there’s a song that has been on the outskirts of my mind for the past couple of weeks – it keeps randomly popping up. I heard it in a bar, instantly knew the melody and lyrics but could not place the title or artist but I knew that I knew the song.
Last night I had the “Eureka” moment – the song was covered by the Stones and I heard the original by the Temptations that weekend. Phew!
Oh yeah, the song is “Ain’t Too Proud To Beg” – I hauled out my Stones tapes and happily listened to it three times as I drove in to work today. Sometimes it takes so little to make me happy.......
Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin
Please don't leave me girl, don't you go
Ain't to proud to plead, baby, baby
Please don't leave me, girl, don't you go
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment