One big step and you're back.....in high school…..feeling gangly....
I have been called a Marketing Gun – I relish the title. I can market so creatively when I believe in the product! (I can’t help it – the ideas just flow when I’m inspired)
I love planning events, promoting and making sure that everything is taken care of. I really go all out when it’s on my terms - when I get to enjoy the fruits of my efforts. (aka planning the party and actually attending it)
Then you add in another Marketeer to the brainstorming mix and you get some big ideas. And I know that we can make them come to fruition.
Then there’s the gangly part - I know I smother when I get excited. Take one step over the wrong boundary and things get...awkward...I was going to say weird, but awkward just has a better ring to it....
I want to help but I feel like I’m overstepping my boundaries. I have a bunch of ideas but I haven’t been asked for them and I feel awkward volunteering them. See, the bulldozer does get shy at times……
So, I’m just gonna put this out there (one tiny idea among many) - this shot would be an awesome album cover - not now, but in a "Greatest Hits/Anthology/Look How Far We've Come, Baby" time frame - that was actually what I thought when I snapped the picture……









4 comments:
I definitely agree. You had a great eye.
There's a certain other one that I think should be someone's headshot from here on out, but I don't think it would go over well.
*grin*
bring it on
w00t - Marketeer superpowers activate!!!
DJ has NO IDEA what he gave us permission to do.
tee-hee
Post a Comment