Two days crammed full of touristy goodness at Magic Hat and Ben & Jerry’s, a UConn game and skiing! And it was rather nice to not have cell reception.
Ultimately, Pony had more fun that we did - yes, there are pictures! (I still have to upload them) Where’s Pony? In someone’s pants! Baby pony? Left in the car.….
Waking up to “Charlie…Candy Mountain!! Shun the non-believer…shuuuuuuun…..”
Reading the menu out loud at each other at every meal - “Oooo Cluck & Oink!!” “Oooo Bangers & Mash!”
“It’s a chain…(five second debate) - ok, let’s eat – it’s pouring & I’m hungry….” Apparently this is why I am in charge of logistics.
So, you like bubble tea…..I know what that means!!
I learned that sometimes you just have to smack it around a bit to get it turned on.
I also learned the best way to get honest answers - “I have a question….but drink half of your pint first!”
“Do not pet the guy in the sheep coat”. But, but, but he’s fuzzy…..and I have had a lot to drink…..
The last ski trip of the season - Skiing on an un-groomed mountain that had received rain and snow in the past 12 hours totally kicked my pirate treasure (aka booty). We had to stop for Irish Carbombs after the first run. The manager came over and asked what we had been up to the night before. “Umm, did we see you??” “No, just wondering why you’re having drinks so early in the morning!” Ha! (Never did get my Bloody Mary, but the Hoegaarden was worth it) Then we lost one of the skiers (thankfully not to injury!) after the second run. And skiing through snow and fog on the top of Sugarbush only to return to regular weather on the bottom half of the mountain can be described in one word - Spooky!
And again, I am SO sorry Boski….I really thought that you saw it coming and could block….
3 years ago









1 comments:
I still can't believe Pony finished what you started. Poor Boski!
Post a Comment