Sunday, April 26, 2009

Musical Weekend – Part 2 - Instrument @ Uconn

My partner in crime and I volunteered to go to campus early and hand out flyers about Instrument playing later that day. Quite the trip being back on campus during Spring Weekend. We got invited to party at X-lot a few times, were asked to rate the guys in the band and made some new friends too.

I was told that I’m cute when bulldozing – ah, part of my charm. I am so used to attending events where I am representing an organization and know noone, that my “Hi, nice to meet you” side kicks into overdrive. And I am pretty good with making up soundbites on the fly.

It was also interesting to check out the veal – I don’t remember the boys being as cut or having as much ink when I was in school!!! We may have used someone’s camera to check out a tattoo in close detail…..Come on, I couldn’t interrupt the volleyball game!!

Despite the sunburn twinges and being rather tired, we were going to stay in the area and see some friends. But we both just ran out of steam. Kaput. Done. Time to make the trek home!

1 comments:

tam said...

I'll have to get you those pictures! I haven't really gone through them - mostly just a quick peek to see just how many bad shots I got. (A lot. Damn them!) I hope to do that tomorrow. I'm so beat today I'm not doing anything productive.