Thursday, June 25, 2009

C'est La Vie....

Yeah, I’m done with new friends – I give everyone the benefit of the doubt – I look for the good in others – I know that we all have our quirks.

But when your behavior is pure Jeckyl & Hyde and I start to fear for my safety, then it’s done. (it took me 24 hours longer than my friends to start to be scared)

It was fun while the good part of it lasted...oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh... nutty friends... been there, done that.
One should remember, you don't need a million friends, just good friends.

I like you... JUST the way you are. You are sparkle amongst grey days, and i always find myself giggling when around you.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

I realized that I never commented - thank you, thank you, thank you!! Your comment really did make me feel better!!!