Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello, Morning!!

I had the perfect chance to finally see VMF play last night – did I take it? Nope. It was rainy and dreary and it had been a long week and etc....but had it been Instrument, I would have gone – not fair, but it's the truth. VMF also went on close to midnight and I was just way too comfy on the couch in my pj's by 9 pm.

Instead, I stayed home with Jason Statham - specifically the Bank Job. (this brought up the debate of what kind of wine one serves with Jason Statham....I opted for red) And I got to bed really early for once - which explains why I’m wide awake at 9 am on a Saturday poaching eggs.

It is good to spend some time at home though - justifies paying rent - makes it more than just a place to keep all my stuff. *Yawn* I may need to nap before tonight’s festivities though….

0 comments: