Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On or Off?

7 years on and 7 years off? Is that supposed to be the trend?

I took the time to recover and do something practically mindless. It’s time to go and get the rest of it done. I need to get my act together again.

Spending time with some of the select few who know me very well and know my soul helps. The ones that know how to motivate me just by being themselves. The ones that will and have always given their critiques in a way that inspires. The ones who remind me who I am and where I want to be.

One conversation went from "Look what I found" to "Not to sound all Jedi on you, but if you search your feelings and still believe that XX is the place for you, then you should go. Search your feelings....."


“Why aren’t you doing that? What is keeping you there?” is the best question of the past week. Truth be told, there is no clear cut answer. But I know that once I make the decision to do it, I will be gone in a month.

0 comments: