Which steam mop do you have? (or what does your cleaning lady use?)
Can I see your toys?
Because she’s funny when she gets pissed, can we talk about this topic again?
How can I get more of the chocolate-peanut butter yummy goodness?
Will they Crack Island it?
Isn’t it impossible to not joke when the phrase “I blew out three balls” comes into play?
“When was your last tetanus shot?”
How subtle was the “Marco!!” when walking outside. (just in case there were shenanigan’s)?
Where is the chunk missing from my flip flop? (And seriously, when did that happen?!?!)
Would I have eaten the hunk of banana chocolate chip cake that I dropped had it not been replaced so quickly?
How did the steam mop get rid of the hairspray so easily? (and why did I not realize this sooner??)
Will I stop feeling like you shoved me out of something I introduced you to? (was that passive aggressive?)
Are the quadropeds traumatized by yesterday’s cleaning rampage?
How long will Thelma live in the new vacuum’s box?
Will I ever stop answering the phone at 4:45 am?
3 years ago









2 comments:
omg there was so much I had forgotten about! lol Thanks for reminding... and don't think the marco was even comprehended... LOL
I think that I would have eaten that piece of cake - it was so good!!!
Post a Comment