Monday, July 20, 2009

Where The Moose Play...

Thoughts as I drove home from the V-T yesterday:

Sheep do not respond to "Moo!" at all.

Legends like Willie Nelson, John Cougar Mellencamp & Bob Dylan are worth seeing in concert.

Very old hippie couples on some fun drugs are sometimes more fun to watch than Bob Dylan.

Smelling bacon wakes me up very quickly.

I now know how to put a top of a Jeep back on in record speed!!

Jethro making sure that he said good night and enjoying my rendition of “I Believe I Can Fly” while using his basset-hound-like ears as a prop.

Moose hanging out in the bathroom when I did my hair and sneaking kisses when I would bend down.

Black raspberries are vicious but worth the danger involved in picking them.

I manage to keep getting hit on when I think I look like hell - by guys who think that I’m 5 years younger than I really am.

Baby cows do not care if you call them veal - the farmer might get a bit miffed.

There’s the inevitable let down from a good weekend with a very good friend who I have not seen in two years. I was in no mood to rush back to the reality of all the things that need to be changed...

0 comments: