
True to form, when a certain group of people gets together, silliness ensues. We had an import from Belgium to play with as well. Her presence also brought two other friends that we haven’t seen in a while to the mix.
Black Mountain Symphony opened and they were good - not as great as my beloved Instrument (oh, I’m biased, I know).
Instrument brought back “Run Around Sue” from the vaults – I have not heard them play it since their second show ever (my first time seeing them). Both bands took the stage for an extended jam at the end of the night - the high point of the evening!
Couple of amusing sequences from last night:
I needed a quick consult to interpret a text that received. Huddled in the corner with two friends, we were joined by someone who had their own question to be answered. He then utters the phrase "You can't put it there unless you're a friend!" Absolutely hysterical and took the edge off the seriousness of the chat.
Meeting someone who says “You do not get to pull the "weird name" stuff with me!” because their name was unique as well. Turns out they have a Pony connection!
My corset came out play and I got some comments came from people that I did not expect them from – interesting, very, very interesting.
One side note - Maybe I've been spoiled by the new friend hugs, but I refuse to accept crappy one armed hugs – contested a bit vehemently last night, but eh, what can one do – I wanted a decent hug.
Black Mountain Symphony opened and they were good - not as great as my beloved Instrument (oh, I’m biased, I know).
Instrument brought back “Run Around Sue” from the vaults – I have not heard them play it since their second show ever (my first time seeing them). Both bands took the stage for an extended jam at the end of the night - the high point of the evening!
Couple of amusing sequences from last night:
I needed a quick consult to interpret a text that received. Huddled in the corner with two friends, we were joined by someone who had their own question to be answered. He then utters the phrase "You can't put it there unless you're a friend!" Absolutely hysterical and took the edge off the seriousness of the chat.
Meeting someone who says “You do not get to pull the "weird name" stuff with me!” because their name was unique as well. Turns out they have a Pony connection!
My corset came out play and I got some comments came from people that I did not expect them from – interesting, very, very interesting.
One side note - Maybe I've been spoiled by the new friend hugs, but I refuse to accept crappy one armed hugs – contested a bit vehemently last night, but eh, what can one do – I wanted a decent hug.









0 comments:
Post a Comment