Saw the newest Harry Potter film – cried even though I knew what was coming.
Hung out on a deck and smelled yummy smoking meat.
Made jokes about the knotty tree and shared a bunch of Zins with the owner and a friend.
Learned another name for “stagnant” from a 4 year old - can't remember the word now though.
Chatted with some Brits – I have a vision of the 13 year old telling his mum upon his return - “I was on holiday in the States and sat with a very noisy woman who was swilling red wine and discussing James Bond with me."
Parallel parked perfectly in Boston on my first try.
Got to go "where it all began".
Enjoyed a tour of Castle Island – pinky promised that I’d come back during the day to see the planes land.
Found myself being protected from potential danger and actually appreciating it instead of getting all up in arms that I don’t need protecting.
Had some of the most candid conversations ever – both of us stopping to say “Why can I be so brutally honest with you?” several times.
Bruised way too easily – maybe I am a banana.
Tried to figure out how I can squeeze an extra weekend into the month. (not possible)
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment