I definitely feel like I have been slacking with the writing….
So here’s a WHOLE bunch of randomness for the masses!
I have mostly stopped biting my nails!!
Mice like to live in canoes that are stored on the side of a shed.
I have FINALLY figured out a solution on how to chronicle the backlogged journal notes – monthly recaps with the important days getting their own entry.
Barftastic is my new word…..for someone else’s situation.
After being blindsided by that Lady Antebellum song way too many times in the past few weeks, I am boycotting the radio.
Even a declawed cat can catch a chipmunk.
I prefer a watermelon hooker.
It cracks me up that I can do something outdoorsy and then transform into a girly girl about half an hour later!
Wee little babies that smell yummy like to dance with me…so do grown men when inspired by Stevie Wonder.
I can get away with calling a macho car “pretty” when it is loaded with boats that make it look like a popsicle stand.
The world keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller. (this results in blocking people on FB)
Toddlers make the best animal sounds – especially when imitating a confused cat.
I used the word “vulnerable”…and meant it in a good way.
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment