Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sell, Sell, Sell!!!

I mentioned the Garage Sale the other day…..

I found the entire experience to be very cathartic - to purge and get rid of things that have been floating around the house for way too long.

It NEEDED to go to other places and no longer marinate here.

Go on into the world……to someone else’s house! (plus it helps my budget!)

I was smiling as people hauled away older furniture…as a bunch of boxes were dropped off at Goodwill…..as the recycling was picked up….as the metal went to the scrap yard…..as the garbage men hauled away the last remnants of the clutter…..

I got rid of part of my stockpile too – there was no way that I would ever be able to use all of that stuff – even if I did get it for free……

We do need to have another one – there is always more to get rid of.

But for right now, I feel good!!

0 comments: