Most commonly uttered phrases from last night - Ticky Tocky, Ticky Tocky, Hoy, Hoy, Hoy!! and Das Boot!
A bunch of us went out to celebrate her birthday – dinner, drinks and some rock.
Dinner was at the East Side German restaurant - http://www.eastsiderestaurant.com/ if you want to check it out! We were greeted by a cutie in liederhosen, serenaded by accordion players and given silly hats to wear. It's impossible to not talk to the neighboring table - especially when one of the guys at it has a hot dog on his head – he handed it over to us when they left!
The entire restaurant participates when someone gets a beer – you can’t NOT cheer!! And if you get a boot, well, that’s a whole other cheer! It’s always a good time to just sit around laughing and enjoying the people that you are with! Even if they make you do a hand check when you are posing with the cutie in liederhosen……I am not a predator!!! (there is no little mouth that says "eh"!!)
The goal of the night was to continue the great vibe that we had going. And we did!
We didn't get to dance to our favorite DJ because he is off protecting the country, so we made do with All Crazy. I bumped into Skinny as we were walking in and got hugged because I said “Hey! It’s the electric violin player from All Crazy!” And then he bought our entire group a round of shots!
Soup came to get us to sign up for the mailing list and after teasing him about not having merch girls, I told him about Instrument. (could not resist, plus he seemed sincerely interested). So, we danced, got shout outs every two songs and Skinny even hooked us up with shirts and CD's! (Thank you!!)
It was a fun time and then we drove through the carnage that erupts onto the streets once the bars close. I’m very thankful that I was not driving…..
The night was not done though, we had to stop at a diner and continue the laughs. And by 3 am, we were low energy vampires *snicker* –
:-PPPPPP (Reference)
3 years ago









1 comments:
such a freaking fun night :)
Post a Comment