Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Rock....


Just because I love this pic......(taken with my cellphone)




And thanks to Michele, I have a pic that shows where we were (red square).....as you can imagine, I spent the first 5 minutes walking into that section just saying "OH MY GOD!!!" over and over and over....

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

can we go back and do it again??? :)

BeeOhVee said...

I just have to ask... how the hell did you score those tickets?

Dizzy Vizzy said...

The power of Michele paying attention got us those spots! We had field tickets and the security guy came over and said that they were letting people get closer on the other side!

Chele76 said...

yea... totally what Viz said. Our tix were general admission. I was nervous, thinking we'd be either in the middle of no where or smooshed against a fence, fighting for our lives! If that dude didn't tell us about the other gate we would have never known.