My poor cell phone – it had been acting strange in the past few months - I refused to buy a new one since I was so close to my “New Every Two” date. (of course I have Verizon Wireless - it has a V & a Z in it’s name!) Plus they didn’t fail me during an issue with my car like AT & T did….but I digress….
My old phone just fried over the weekend….making getting rid of all the data easier.
After the initial anxiety of not having the phone, it was very liberating. It was such an odd feeling at first to not be able to tweet or update my FB status. (not that I’m that important that people need a play by play, but I was in a fun city!)
I now have a dual flip phone – I can be like all the cool kids and text away on a Qwerty keyboard…
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment