
It poured as I drove to the tri-state area – making the trip two hours longer than it needed to be. I missed the first bus that I wanted to be on by a matter of minutes. (was driving right behind it actually)
I go to wait for the next bus on the street corner and the skies open with a vengeance. Five minutes later, I get on the bus and the rain lets up.
Subway doors chomped on me – spilled my coffee on the person next to me. (this was my fault for saying “Hey, let’s go in the next car!”)
Subway construction that night led us on a long loop – 3:30 am found us sitting at a stop watching guys work. (we had entertainment!!)
And on the way back to get my car, the main drag out of the city was blocked due to an accident – we had a lovely detour and I got to see some buildings up close and personal that I have always admired from the highway.
I go to wait for the next bus on the street corner and the skies open with a vengeance. Five minutes later, I get on the bus and the rain lets up.
Subway doors chomped on me – spilled my coffee on the person next to me. (this was my fault for saying “Hey, let’s go in the next car!”)
Subway construction that night led us on a long loop – 3:30 am found us sitting at a stop watching guys work. (we had entertainment!!)
And on the way back to get my car, the main drag out of the city was blocked due to an accident – we had a lovely detour and I got to see some buildings up close and personal that I have always admired from the highway.
Bunched together like this, it seems like it was a horrible trip, but that was not the case!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment