Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hush Puppies From Heaven…

Sweet Tea Vodka – I love you, I love you, I love you….but I had to get the Bloody Mary Sunday morning – I know you understand.

The rest of Sunday was spent at Tim’s Rivershore Restaurant & Crabhouse – we were tempted to have some “bah-bequeh”, but opted for seafood and buckets of Coronas instead.

Why is my purse full of wine corks?!?!

Life lesson – if you find yourself partying with people that you really don’t know and then are ROPBMAO (rolling on the pier barfing my ass off), make sure that the guy that comes to save you is not just looking to throw away your empty glass!



Oh the humanity – Sally, did you see the others?? What happened???

I just want 1 crab…….or a hush puppy….in my mouth.

“That’s what she said!” was used a few times.

Random announcements - “You’re dragging anchor” and “You’re boat is drifting away!”

Brown chicken brown cow!

Hush puppies from heaven!

And it was cool to see other people in “get out of my head” mode – I did pick up their car chant though – it was used a couple of times on the way home.

I know I said it before, but I’m invited back, right? Miss you guys!!

0 comments: