Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Deo from Dove!!

Sorry boys – it’s “Girl Talk” time – no, not the band – stop reading unless you are very interested in deodorant!!

Just us girls?

If you are a guy and are still reading, it’s ok...you can stay...

So, I’m feeling all cool – I got to try out the newest Dove deodorant – Ultimate Visibly Smooth!!

It smells lovely (Wild Rose) and even better, it minimizes the look and feel of underarm hair over time! w00t! I’ve been using it about a week and a half and it is now going to be a permanent part of my daily beauty regimen!

So, it’s a 24 hour anti-perspirant and it leaves you stubble free longer. Hmm…what’s not to like? Bonus – it does not leave white marks!

http://www.dove.us/visiblysmooth



They have a Facebook page and are doing a giveaway (picture on the left) a week –

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dove-Visibly-Smooth/58040884511?v=wall&viewas=0



I have great coupons so that you can get your own! Just email me your name and mailing address at dizzyvizzy at hotmail.com if you want me to send you one.

Just wanted to mention it again - Dove provided a complimentary sample and coupons for me to share. Yay for Dove letting me try new things and letting me share with my friends!!

0 comments: